Done

2nd Blogging Challenge Completed
For the past two months I have blogged a total of 126 posts.  That is a whole lot of blogging for me.  These challenges have given me an opportunity to  share with my readers personal stories, updates, quotes, and pictures.

Hopefully, it has created a new habit in me and I will continue to keep up a reasonable pace of blogging. 

In addition, I cleared off  my desk and began the arduous project of scanning my photographs.

I hope you have enjoyed reading what I have written.  I hope that you have learned about our family and enjoyed the pictures and the stories.  

Now what?
Today, I will finish numbering documents and add them to my genealogy program.  Then I will sign up to do indexing.

Tomorrow, with my Dad and his spreadsheet in hand, we will be embarking on a calculated search on all the films at the FHL that are in the Flintshire area of the Hugh Roberts & Margaret Roberts family.  Many of these films have already been looked at, however, another strategic viewing may reap valuable information.  In other words, we are trying to bust through



Finally, I will continue to scan my photographs, research, and begin planning a road trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales