New Month, New Challenge

I did it:  Blog everyday for a month (X 2)!

Not only did I blog on this blog everyday for the month of January, I also blogged everyday on my personal blog

So, a couple of days ago I was wondering what the theme for February on NaBloPo was going to be and here it is from their site:

RELATIVE



Families form in hundreds of different ways -- from the brothers and sisters you are born with to the people who become fictive kin as you go through life, our relationships define us and support us. Use the month to not only explore your connections to the obvious relatives -- your aunts, cousins, or grandparents -- but your ancestors, the people who are no longer part of your family, and the ones that you wish were related to you.


Seriously!

How can I not blog for the month of February with that topic?!?!

Another month!
Every
single
day!

So, here goes.  This blog and my personal blog everyday for the month of February!!!!

I know you are either thinking "over achiever" or "idiot" or "crazy" or "!#@$"!!!  Whatever!

It may be challenging since I will be out of town for a couple of days, but I have an IPad and I know there is free WiFi where I am going!  (Too bad I just cannot figure out that how to automatically post.  So, if any of you that are reading this can pleeeeeeease help out by letting me in on that little trick, message me.  Thanks!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales