Photographs

In the Rock Springs Historical Museum, there is jail cell you can go into.  This is where this picture was taken of my Dad in jail!
Let me outta here!
cira 1990's jrobertslott photo
This photograph was taken at the Rock Springs train depot.

cira 1990's jrobertslott photo
 The above photographs were taken the first time I "drug" my dad to Rock Springs for family history work.  Dad complained, but I think he had fun because now when I say, "I'm going to Rock Springs," he asks to go with me!

P.S.  I also "drug" my uncle Jack and wife Lorraine up there too!  Sorry, no pictures!

Here is the photograph of Margaret Roberts(2) that has not been cropped.  I wanted you to see what the boarders look like.  The photograph is on a very thick, almost plastic, page, with scalloped edges.
Too bad the bottom is ruined and we cannot read what it says.  However, the back of the photograph says:  "Grandma Colton".  The photograph also looks like it was pasted in an old photo album with the black pages, because when it was removed some of the page came with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales