Eastman's Online Genelaogy Newsletter Review

 This is a valuable site, that honestly, I don't visit often enough!  (Which means I probably should sign up for the free newsletter).  There are valuable articles about technology and genealogy.

From the site it states:  "Dick Eastman has been involved in genealogy for more than 30 years. He has worked in the computer industry for more than 40 years in hardware, software, and managerial positions...  Mr. Eastman began with a weekly newsletter that is now a daily online publication." Quoted from Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter, under the tab, "About Dick Eastman", http://blog.eogn.com/about.html

There is information on Mr. Eastman's site regarding the latest in family history, technology, upcoming events (which list conferences and conventions), chat room, a free standard newsletter (as well as paid subscriptions), and  an "Encyclopedia of Genealogy".

The "Encyclopedia of Genealogy" is described from his site as: "...a free-content encyclopedia created by its readers, people like you.  The Encyclopedia of Genealogy is available to everyone, free of charge.  Everyone can also contribute information, again free of charge."  as quoted from Dick Eastman's Encyclopedia of Genealogy tab at:  http://www.eogen.com/  

Go check out this valuable site at:  Eastman's online Genealogy Newsletter

I will probably sign up for the free edition of the newsletter and I'll let you know what I think!

Disclosure:
I have not received any compensation from Eastman's online.  I refer to this site because I have found it valuable to me and to my knowledge and learning regarding family history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales