W--Wyoming State Archives

picture from here
Way back in the early days of my research I sent a letter to the Wyoming Archives with a list of several Roberts family members whose death certificates I wanted.  I enclosed a check and my contact information.

About a week later, I received a call from a very sweet and kind woman at the Wyoming Archives.  I worried there was a problem as this was my first request for certificates.

However, she explained there was no problem she just though it might be easier for her to read through all of the Roberts Wyoming death certificates from Uinta and Sweetwater County she had, so I could decide which ones I wanted.  She read through the list, I mailed her another check, and that is the story of how I received so many Roberts death certificates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales