Updates:

To link or not to link? 
That is the question!
When I was transcribing these census records below, I wondered if I should link the census records to the originals at FamilySearch.org or Ancestry.com.

It would be great to do that, however, I cannot control the sites and eventually I believe that the links may be broken.  So, rather than to link, I have added enough source information that you will be able to go and search for the original.  In addition, if the name was misspelled, I have added that misspelling to aid in the search.

Updates:

The following are the updates to the various blogs:


Jane Roberts (15) & Andrew Hamilton
1900, 1910, and 1930 census records here

Isaac Roberts(10) & Janet Howie family
census records here 

Mary Elizabeth Roberts & Henry Walters family
census records here

Sarah Roberts & Joseph Jones family census records here

Hugh Thomas Roberts & Esther family
census records here

Hugh & Margaret Roberts family timeline here 

Updated Jennie Roberts (30) & John Buxton (31)  here 

Education in Staffordshire, England here 

Frontier Mine No. 1, coal mining timeline here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales