B-British Vital Records Certificates

I am like a kid waiting for Christmas when I wait for certificates from England.  I find myself checking my mailbox everyday (usually I check it once a week, checking the post office box in rural Utah was my husband's job and I just don't think about it.  I also don't think about checking the gas, tires, etc.)

When I open the certificates I have a bi-polar reaction:  I am either elated with new and wonderful information, or I am in the dumps with the wrong certificate or nothing I can connect to!

When I received what I believe was Hugh & Margaret's marriage certificate I was hoping that I would be able to jump on FamilySearch or Ancestry.com and link up to a line that had done research further back.
Nope, nada,  nothing.
How frustrated I was. 
Oh, well so goes the Roberts family history research!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales