Washington State Archives

Here is a really valuable resource if you have ancestors in the state of Washington.  It is the Washington State Archives - Digital Archives.  I found this site very easy to use and helpful.  I was able to locate the marriage record of Sidney Jones (243) and Pearl May Hittle (247) who were married in Seattle, King, Washington.  Sidney is the son  of Sarah Ann Roberts (11) and Joseph Jones (19) and he is the grandson of Hugh (1) and Margaret (2) Roberts.

I still don't know why Sidney was in Washington state, however maybe that will be one of the many answers I am able to find on my upcoming family history trip!

If you have relatives from Washington, go check out this site!

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales