I Love. . .



February the month of love and sweethearts!  For this month I have chosen “I Love” as the February 2016 theme.   I love family history.  I love research.  I love visiting with family members.  I love learning stories and putting pieces of my ancestor’s lives together.
I love collecting documents and sources.  I love researching and reading the old community newspapers.  I love touching the exact document that they touched and sometimes signed.  I love walking where they walked and seeing where they lived.
I love connecting with any part of their lives that I can connect with.  I love family history and I love family history research.  It is my hope that through this blog and the RR&B newsletter that I will pass that love to each of you.
I love family history and research is my passion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales