Waiting. . .

Well, I did it.  I sent away for Hugh(1) and Margaret's(2) marriage registration and their daughter, Margaret's(13) death registration.  I am very excited to get these items in the mail and I am very anxious that they are the right documents that I need.

From my research, the marriage registration should give me the name of Hugh's(1) father and the date and place of their marriage.  It should also list the witnesses to the marriage.  I am hoping that these witnesses are relatives. Hopefully, with a verified name of Hugh's father and their marriage date and place it will enable us to research another generation.

As for Margaret's(13) information, I hope that it will give me an exact death date and maybe even a cause.
Here's hoping. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales