Roots Magic Software

Okay, so here is the situation:  Two posts ago I vented about my software, see the post titled, "Frustration".  I published the post and then I began on the next post entitled "Waiting".  My phone rang and I was distracted for a couple of hours.  When I returned to the computer I noticed a comment on my "Frustration" post!  Someone reads my blog!!!  To my surprise it was a response from RootsMagic.  Wow impressive, however disturbing because they found my blog and commented in a shorter amount of time than it takes them to call you back for tech support!!$!@#@$

Regardless, kudos RootsMagic for adding your number to the website and for listening!!!  Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales