Big News. . .

. . .it's a family history trip!

Yep, a trip to to find, search, re-search, and locate Hugh and Margaret's descendants in Iowa and Ohio.  Hugh & Maraget's daughter, Sarah Ann Roberts (11)  and her husband Joseph Jones (19) settled in Des Moines, Iowa while Hugh & Margaret's son Hugh Thomas (12), and his wife Esther Clough (203), first moved to Iowa and then Ohio.

So, pack up the laptop, IPad, camera, GPS, notepads and extra $$ for gas.  It will be fun, exciting and a special experience to meet relatives!

Bet you're all jealous!!!!  While your spending your vacations with your family, I'm spending my vacation looking for dead people and traipsing through cemeteries!  At least there will be no fighting in the backseat of my car--now you're jealous!

As always, can't wait to share everything I find!
(Because of privacy and security issues I'll not blog about it until I get home!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales