“Let Me Introduce You”

   

         Welcome everyone to a new project I am going to introduce on our Roberts Roots & Branches Facebook Group.  I want everyone in this group to know their ancestors and I want to share all the information I have. 

          Invite your family members to join our group.  If you invite them, I do not require them to answer all the questions.

          I will begin at the beginning and I will share everything I have learned about our ancestors.  I want questions, inquiries, and challenges to my research.  I want you to know them and learn about them as I have.  I want you to share what you know about our ancestors so I may learn from you.  

          I will be setting up some foundational information as I set up this new project to get it up and running.

          Please check the RR&B Facebook page regularly  or check back here, and if you have a question do not hesitate to ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales