We Are Living History. . .



Are you journaling during these historic times?  You should be!  
I have been keeping track of the pandemic numbers, the things that have changed in society, the things I feel; my fears and anticipation, the nature of the virus and the things the experts are telling us.  In fact, I am writing everything I wished an ancestor would have written about the Spanish Flu pandemic.

It is never too late to start.  Grab a notebook and begin.  You write whatever you want.  You write however you want.  You share what you want, and don't share what you don't want.  You direct your journal.  You cannot journal wrong!

Journal. . .a few minutes everyday. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales