What do you do on a Snow Day?



Read and apply!


I picked up a book, “Blogging for Dummies” by Amy Lupold Bair on Saturday and two days later when I was supposed to work, everything closed down and I was snowed in! 

I read the book, took some notes and recommitted to blogging.  Plus I got some great tips.



I reflected throughout the day as I thought about my situation and wondered about my ancestors. How many of their plans had to be canceled because of Wyoming snow? How many of them got snow days while they were in school?   

 I guess I felt a little closer to them being snowed in while in Wyoming where it not only snowed, but it was 10’ and of course the wind was blowing.

Have you ever gotten off for a snow day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales