Not as Long Overdue Take #2


In May I wrote a post about trying to be better about posting and then…more happened!

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer!
I broke my wrist, and spent 4 weeks in a cast and 2 more weeks in a brace and now I am in physical therapy.  Good news, I can finally use the keyboard in a workable manner even though it is quite uncomfortable!  The other good news I can still use the microfilm reader with no pain, so I have been doing that!

In the meantime, I have been reading several books and I have signed up for a writing class…more about that later.  I have been watching webinars about my genealogy software, and I updated my software.  I have watched several webinars including one about using Genuki, genealogy research and other genealogy related topics.

I have developed a new research journal which tracks my time, includes a research log, notes from classes, webinars, tracks Facebook posts, ancestor birthdays, and writing time.   I have committed to being disciplined and every time I reach for a piece of paper, I grab my research journal instead!
So, I apologize for my disappearance and commit to once again blog regularly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales