RootsTech 2013

Source here

Oh yes, I was able to attend again this year and it was wonderful.

I am excited to share and use what I learned this year.  I will be passing along the information through blog posts and in the newsletters.

(The quarterly newsletters, yep I didn't get one published for October 2012 or for January 2013...hmmmm.  Aprils' should be in the mail this week.)

One of the WONDERFUL things about RootsTech is even if you weren't able to go, you can view the keynote speakers and other classes online.  See here

I looooooooved the keynotes every.single.day.  They were WONDERFUL.  Go watch them. 

Thursday's keynote, Dennis Brimhall, gave a thought provoking message about existing, while Syd Lieberman was a mesmerizing storyteller.

Friday's keynote, Jyl Pattee was entertaining as well as informative, and Tim Sullivan shared an interesting adventure.

Saturday's keynote speaker, David Pogue, was very entertaining. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales