On Sale Today!





Today is the Day!!!
Here is the information to order the books:  
Where Our Roots Rest, Volume I, is Sweetwater County burials.
Where Our Roots Rest, Volume II is Lincoln County burials.

I have tried to keep prices very low, and shipping is outrageous.  So, if you live along the Wasatch front or in Wyoming I can drop books off to you or we can meet.  Message me, text me, or email me and we can figure a time and place to meet.  

I will try and save everyone on shipping where possible.

Finally, when it came to accepting other forms of payment it became complicated.  So, I accept cash, check, or money order.  And it also became too complicated to do an e-book.  So it is only available in print form for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales