March update

 


Where Our Roots Rest, Volume I & Volume II are done!

I cannot believe it!

Wow, that was so much work!

But, they are done!

Release date, my father's birthday! 

March 5, 2021

 This week, Friday!

More details to come. . . 


 Where Our Roots Rest, Volume I & Volume II are reference books.  They are the graves, obituaries, maps, and family plots of our family for the Sweetwater County and South Lincoln District cemeteries.  It is my hope that family members will take these reference books when they visit the cemeteries to locate the graves and pay respects to our family members.  While at each grave one may read the obituary to gain a small perspective into that family members' life.  

a n d

Book three is almost done too!  Currently, I have so much written and it has come together beautifully.  There have been so many inspired moments and thoughts I know I am receiving help from above.  I still have some writing to do for book three, editing, and miscellaneous printing items to take care of, but the bulk of the book is done.  So, in the very near future it will be ready.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales