This is Cool!



If you have ever Indexed on Family Search or if you have found an Indexed record on Family Search, then you need to know a kindness feature!

To my surprise I received this message in Family Search:

What a nice little gesture.

Then, recently, when I was researching and found a record, I saw the little button on the details page:


So, I sent a thank you note to the volunteer that transcribed my record.  This is what Family Search automatically generates:
What a wonderful feature!  
Thank you Family Search!  
Thank you for letting researchers reach out and send our appreciation to volunteers for their work!
Thank you Family Search for acknowledging our volunteering in the Indexing program!

This is really cool.  Please use this feature and let Indexers know how much they are appreciated!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales