BIG Deal



Okay everyone, I am so excited and exhausted!  For the month of May, I logged over 193 hours, working some days over 10 hours.  This is a BIG deal because. . . I have over one hundred pages completed on my cemetery book!

This is a BIG deal!  I have drawn three cemetery maps: Rock Springs, Riverview, and Rest Haven.  I have written research papers about the history of the cemeteries.  The Riverview Cemetery history is most interesting and includes haunting from the supernatural.  I have drawn detailed directions to each family member’s gravesites.  I have added a picture of their headstone, a transcribed and corrected obituary, a photograph of their headstone, and a personal photograph, if I have one.

I am hoping to finish putting everything together this week, so next week I can begin working on a table of contents, an index, and editing.  This is a BIG deal, because I can begin sharing some sample pages!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales