RR&B Calendar

I have added a Google Calendar to this blog.   I have included Hugh(1) & Margaret's(2) birth and death dates and all of their children's birth, marriage and death dates.  In addition, I have added immigration dates and dates of upcoming British Institute and Roots Tech 2016.  I will continue to add any other appropriate dates as needed.  If  there are more dates you want to see added to the calendar, please let me know in the comments section.

Go to your birthday and see is any of the Roberts family members were born on or around your birthday.  Let me know if you have any "Roberts" twins that were born or were married on your birthday. 

Also, if you use Google Calendars you can upload this calendar to your calendars and use it accordingly.  Let me know how that works and if you find that interesting.

This idea came from my favorite, Dear Myrtle blog, #30Waysin30Days Blog Tweak - page tabs and layout, posted 6 September 2015under her found here.  Thank you Dear Myrtle for the idea and the easy tutorial! 

You may also find this calendar on the tabs above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales