Normal



My obsession and passion has now unavoidably become a hobby and pastime.   Yes indeed it is a sad day, however I am so very grateful for the years and time I have been able to focus and obsess on doing family history.  I have been abundantly blessed with a special and sacred opportunity to do family history work for 5 years without interruption.   I have been blessed to travel, connect with collateral relatives and research to my hearts’ content!

I have had the flexibility to travel as needed to Rock Springs, Idaho, Nevada and Iowa.  I have had the flexibility to research at the Family History Library as needed and attended classes, conventions, and institutes as desired.   I have interviewed and met many descendants of Hugh and Margaret.  I have been blessed beyond measure.

The day is here that I now have “other” responsibilities and duties and my time is limited to do research, publish the newsletter and write for the blog.  I will always treasure previous 5 years of research and they will always hold a dear place in my heart.  I have been blessed beyond measure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales