New Year's Resolution--2

My second New Year's Resolution is to gather and add all the letters, notes, awards, certificates, talks, and any other things I can find to my husband's history.  Since he didn't leave a history, it will be these things that I will piece together and create the story of his life; just like I have done for my ancestors!
[after I am gone, my children will thank me, that it is all organized!]

I am entering all letters, talks, and anything else I can find.  I even came across his college papers which, I just had to cut and paste on the computer, to enter them into Personal Historian.
[I found a talk he gave back before we were even old enough to date!!!]

I am taking the originals and placing them in acid free sheet protectors and then putting them all in a binder.
[what is scary is these papers are already starting to turn yellow!]

How are your family history resolutions coming along?
[and yes I am still writing the newsletter, volunteering 20 hours a week at the libraries, journaling, indexing and researching!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales