Indexing Goal

A couple of weeks ago, I participated in the FamilySearch "Index 5 Million Names", which was kind of fun, but you all know I'd rather research...

BUT. . . not recently!
 
(Yep, even I get burned out!)

With the fire scare and everything needing to still be unpacked and photographed, I need a diversion!

I had the stomach flu from Sunday through Tuesday.  Bored, I  Indexed and I even did a little on Wednesday--as a relief from stress!

On the drive into the Library on Thursday morning, I decided to make my own personal Indexing goal for July since I already had such a high number of about 1,000 names.

I decided my July goal will be to Index 2,000 names and keep my accuracy at 98%

So, there's my goal, I'll keep you posted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales