Windfall

While on my trip to Iowa & Wyoming, Dad & I found about 33 documents.  Using those 33 documents and the information we received from relatives in Iowa, I have found over 80 documents! Yesterday at the Library I had an hour to research, and in that hour I found over 11 census records for a collateral family!

This is such a blast!  All of these new leads reminds me of when I first began doing genealogy and was able to find records and have successful searches.  I am reminded of the excitement of the search, the thrill of analyzing and the sweetness of putting families together!

Now, I'm off to organize, file and update my files in preparation for my search tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales