eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that is how I feel about all my blogs right now!
Last week I went to give my blogs a facelift and add some photographs, but I had met my Picasa photograph limit. 
(Surprise, I didn't read the fine print and I didn't realize I only had a certain amount of picture space in Picasa Album!!!  Go figure!!!)

The super frustrating part of this is:  over the last several months when I have tried to download a picture, I have had to do it several times because it would not download, OR so I thought.  Apparently, blogger was saving all of those duplications adding to the "max" in my Picasa Album.

First thing I did was delete all the cutesy clip art and all those duplicate pictures, however, I could not distinguish the difference between which photo was being used and the duplication photo just being stored in Picasa.  So, it was a gamble on which photo to delete!

Hummmm, I could purchase more gig space for a yearly fee or figure out something else.

Here is the problem, my genealogy blogs have take sooooooo much time to put together, that I just don't want the frustration and the complicated process of separating and moving them and re-posting them.  In addition, I would then need to re-direct the traffic I have already established.


So, for a fast quick fix, I went through and deleted a bunch of pictures.  Now I have a whole bunch of black boxes with a triangle and an ! where the photo's used to be!

Here is my dilemma: 
I believe every time I have a view on my blog I "advertise" Blogger.
Because I have so many blogs and have helped others set up blogs I also further their product.
For these reasons, I don't want to have to pay for more space. 


I don't really want to begin my own "web-site" because I am not an IT person and if I use Blogger, then they take care of all of the IT problems. 

So, my dear readers, please tell me what you have done about this problem.  Give me your feed back in either the comments or email me. 

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales