Updates

I have been under the weather, so I haven't done too much research in the last week.  I am still working on some problems with family member trees on Ancestry.  I spent one whole Saturday trying to locate Hugh Roberts parents and family in parish and church records--to no avail. 

I have spent some time on NewFamilySearch trying to update information.

I have published  the January 2011 newsletter.  While doing that, I found I was in need of updating the addresses and contacts, such as updating contact information, and removing addresses for undeliverable mail.

I have also added another 50 new documents to the document index and then have added that information to my Roots program. 

What family history have you done?  Just a little something matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales