The woes of family history work . . .

Last time my computer crashed it messed up my scanner. My scanner works on my laptop, but not on the computer connected to the internet. (Thus no new photograph postings on the blog)
  • When transferring my files to the PAF program, it re-numbered my RIN's, so I can either use my very out-dated Roots program or manually re-number all my database (RIN's needed for Newsletter clarification).
  • My sources all need to be re-cited so they are in uniform manner.
  • I would like to scan & attach all of my sources (all 560 of them) to my genealogy program!!!
It all seems like too much trouble, when I all want to do is research. . .
But, there isn't a flower garden that just blooms, it takes ground work---literally---a little weedin', fertlizin', and waterin' before it blooms. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales