Progress

 

Isaac Roberts mustache mug.  The story fits
perfectly in with the Roberts immigration stories.


Oh my, I cannot keep up!

Last month I logged in 225 hours, that equals to 8 hours a day...seven days a weeks, every single day!

Of course It wasn't that nice and neat! No, there were 10 and 12 hour days where I did nothing but write.  Somedays I started at 5 am and sat at the computer until 8 pm.  There were some really, really long and productive days.

Good news is this, I am currently at 293 pages on book 3.

I had originally planned to release all three books at one time, however, I quickly realized book 3 is too comprehensive to finish in January.  So, now I am just waiting on editing and corrections on book 1 and 2, make the corrections, and then they will be ready for sale.

Late Saturday after a 12 hour day of writing and finishing the big immigration story of the Roberts family, which ended up being 16 pages,  I thought to myself I needed to celebrate when I am finished.  What kind of celebration did I want?   A book signing of course!  So, if Coronavirus allows, look for a book signing party in the spring or summer!  I am looking at doing one in Utah and Wyoming.  Hope to see you there!

I was able to do four interviews this past month.  My relatives have been so gracious and wonderful to answer my endless questions.  So, a big thank you to all!

I will continue to keep everyone posted on my research progress and thank you everyone for your help.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales