Listen to those feelings. . .

 Last night I had a nagging feeling to request a death certificate for a woman I mentioned in one of my stories. The story is not about her, but her husband. I have all the information I needed, but the feeling kept nagging at me. This morning I received her death certificate from the generous Wyoming Archives and realize it was related to childbirth. That unfortunately leads to locating another death certificate and another dimension is added to what I thought was a completed story! I jumped on FamilySearch and the baby is not listed. Hoping the generous Wyoming State Archives will have the baby's death certificate for me. Follow those feelings when researching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales