Memorial Day Weekend Photographs Part 4

I finally downloaded all the photographs of headstones from Memorial Day Weekend.  My sister came up and helped me place flowers, find graves and map out the three cemeteries:  Rock Springs City, Rest Haven and Riverview.  I was also able to show her where our ancestors lived and where our own father attended elementary school.  I thought she would be bored, but to my and her surprise she enjoyed learning about about ancestors. 

At each headstone I left a small silk flower with the Roberts Roots & Branches contact information identifying that each of these people are Roberts ancestors.

May they each rest in peace and know they are remembered.

It was a rainy, windy, cold, warm and sunny weekend!  Here are some more photographs I took around town where our ancestors walked. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales