Tutorial to Leave a Comment

When I first set up this blogger account, it asks you to select settings for comments.  I did, but it made it too difficult to leave a comment.  So, I changed the settings so it will be easier to leave me a note.  Here is how to leave a comment:

1--You can find the comment bar at the end of an post.  Click on the words "no comments"

2-- Then the computer will pull up this screen.


3--Click in the white comment box, and type what you want to say an be sure to leave your name.

 
 4--Click on the box that follows, "Comment as:" and select the profile as "Anonymous".

5--Click on the "Publish" button

 Now, that it is easier, leave me some comments!

It you run into problems leaving a comment PLEASE let me know.  

Looking
forward to 
hearing from 
YOU!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales