Re-researching all names!

I have been very busy adding information and sources to FamilyTree on FamilySearch.org.  I'm still waiting for the "official" announcement and release of the program to tell you all about it, however, I will tell what a wonderful opportunity it is to re-research  everyone in my database!

 FamilySearch.org, ancestry.com, findagrave.com and the western states marriage index are all databases that are being updated every single day.  So, searches done a year ago, need to be redone because there are so many new records searchable and available!  So, adding sources to FamilyTree has forced me to re-research each individual in my database in order to add the sources to the new program.

Not only have I been able to locate new released records, I have been able to go further on some of the collateral lines that have been at a dead end.  Putting in the information will hopefully help these other families on their research. 

Hopefully, I can tell you all about FamilyTree very soon!  When I can, I will!

Happy hunting and cite your sources!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales