New Post

I have completed the a short biography for Margaret Roberts Roberts(2).
You can click here to view.

Also completed a short biography for Samuel Caulton(5), second husband of Margaret(2)
You can view it by clicking here
I am still looking to add a photograph to this post, but I cannot find the picture.  I will post when I find it and add it to the site.

I am looking for feedback.  If you see something incorrect, or that you know about that I did not write, please contact me.  It is easy to change and add information--that is why I am blogging instead of printing!!!

Also, if you notice I have added some pages to the blog.  You can view them by clicking on the tab under the header of the blog.  I believe that this will be easier than scrolling through the whole blog for things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales