A Genealogy Christmas: It’s all About Trees

image from here
• The Grinch stole my family tree.

• My family tree is not a real one; it’s artificial!

• Christmas morning, under my family tree Santa left me: Census records, marriage certificates, christening records and a map to the cemetery.

• This year I’m not decorating my tree, I’m just going to appreciate the simplicity of my family.

• At the Christmas tree lot do they also sell family trees?

• Can I put my Christmas tree and family tree on the same timer?

• Flock the Christmas tree; flog the family tree--just to see who falls out!

• Christmas tree: It didn’t look that big outside! Family tree: It looked bigger on the computer screen!

• Christmas tree lights and public pedigrees: a tangled mess!

• For Christmas you don’t want to decorate and light a banana tree; likewise source and document your family tree so you don’t end up the wrong tree!
(by jrobertslott)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales