Just some stuff...

A thank you to everyone who sent me their new addresses.
A big congratulations to Alyssa & Robert who will be married 20 November 2010.
As I have been thinking about our Welsh records being tied up and the inability to have any access to these records I have decided to ask everyone to keep this in mind as you say your  prayers.  I believe if we petition the Lord in behalf of our ancestors, these records  will be released.  So I am asking, in your daily prayers please ask the Lord to help us to have access to the Flintshire, Wales records.  (See previous post dated 10 November 2010, Welsh Church Records)
As always, thank you for your help, information,  and support. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales