WANTED:

Life sketches for Roberts family members.  Please submit life sketches to me at the contact information below.  I would love any help on collecting these histories and stories to share with the family.  When available I will post with pictures.  Please keep in mind the following:
  1. I would like your written permission to use the submitted stories and histories online.  This must be included with your history or family story.
  2. Histories must not contain information about living people, unless it is just a name. I will edit out information about living people if  it violates someone's privacy.  I will discuss this with the submitter.
  3. I will source all the information that you provide, thus giving credit to the histories and stories on these sites.
Looking forward to receiving your memories, stories, and histories about the Roberts family members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales