Yesterday, while working at the library, I had a few minutes, so I typed in a name and clicked on the search tab, and I found some information. Very surprising, because there are times when I research for hours typing in names with various spellings and in various locations and I find nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

I can spend hours looking at a microfilm, searching the catalog, the internet, or looking at indexes and I come up with nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

So, my question is this: why is it that some days your "lucky" and other days not?

My prayer is that I have more "lucky" days and less days finding nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

P.S. The newsletter is in it's final edit and will be in the mail soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales