Please Be Patient...

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures or anything lately, I have been very sick with kidney stones-yuck! Now I have to catch up on regular life, then I will be back working on keeping up this blog.

Hope everyone enjoyed the newsletter. Sorry for the editing & spelling mistakes. I try to read & re-read & re-read again, but I can only do so much and need a fresh pair of eyes to help me.

Well with this last newsletter I drove my sister nuts with the errors and she has agreed to edit it for me. Thanks sis.

Comments

  1. We hope you are feeling better. I enjoyed perusing the blog this morning. My kids will enjoy it, as well. I just returned from a couple of long trips, so I am taking some time to breath a bit and finally have a chance to look at your blog carefully. Thank you very much for your efforts to preserve our family heritage and to promote our family history work.

    Cousin Michael Roberts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Where They Walked: Park Hotel

What is a mortcloth?

Bagillt, Flintshire, Wales